Deprecated: wp_make_content_images_responsive is deprecated since version 5.5.0! Use wp_filter_content_tags() instead. in /home/coyote/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4777
The Coyote Zenith is our CIK chassis package designed over multiple years of engineering, development and testing.
The Zenith steps away from the traditional Coyote Yoke system for adjusting caster and camber and moves to the "European-style" sniper adjustment system for caster/camber change that provides a significant amount of adjustment. This, along with other updates and features, works to simplify and streamline buying, selling and manufacturing of the chassis. It also gives racers a simpler and more user-friendly tool for precise adjustments to front-end setup settings of the go-kart.
We also sell the Zenith the same traditional way, offering a wide variety of options for those not planning to race a CIK-style class, or those experts that know exactly how they want to customize the components on their chassis. We have found that the demographic of the newly popular LO206 platform are demanding the same quality chassis and components, but desire a complete package including all the necessities to allow them win races bundled into it. This has allowed us to give our dealers a better price because we are able to streamline manufacturing.
To learn more about LO206 kart racing, visit the official Briggs Racing page.
Standard & Optional Features
- 1-1/8” and 1-1/4” alloy frame tubing, powder coated black
- Sniper adjustable caster, camber, and ride height
- 17mm chrome spindles
- Hollow chrome steering shaft with adjustable locking steering block
- 13” Flat top steering wheel
- 3.5L KG fuel tank
- Greyhound Seat
- MCP Brake system with 7” Rotor & Steel braided lines
- 1-1/4 x 40” x .250” rear axle with NTN freespin bearings
- Light weight sprocket, wheel, and brake hubs
- Tubular steel full width rear bumper
- Drilled hardware for safety tech
- KG 506 Nose and fairing with Evo stilo side pods- all hardware & mounting included
- Coyote body wrap decal kit
- 40mm rear axle- medium stiffness
- 40mm rear axle- super soft
- KG Steering wheel
- Sprocket Guard- $15.99
- Bullet Quick connect throttle linkage- $22.49
- Mega Mount (custom machined for road course chassis)- $135.00
- Briggs LO206 engine- Contact for pricing
- M&M Full Body Kit (Pro Series Road Course Nose, Champ Side Panels & Mounting Hardware, Clear Front Fairing with Bracket & Hardware, M&M Body mounting kit, Front Bumper, Toe Guard, Coyote Nerf Bars)
|ZENITH||COMBAT||WIDE TRACK||XP||KRYPTONITE||KID KART|
|Dry Weight:||97 pounds||97 pounds||100 pounds||95 pounds|
|Tread Width:||Front: 37 3/8″- 44 3/8″
|Front: 37 3/8″- 44 3/8″
|Front: 37-1/4" to 44"
Rear: 40" to 55"
|Front: 37-1/2" to 42"
Rear: 38" to 50"
|Axle:||1-1/4″ or 40mm||1-1/4″ or 40mm||1-1/4″ or 40mm||1-1/4″ or 40mm|
|Castor:||12° from center||12° from center||13° from center (+/-)||11° from center (+/-)|
|Camber:||2° + or - (either side)||2° + or - (either side)||2° + or - (either side)||2° + or - (either side)|