The purpose of this package for LO206 kart racing is to simplify and streamline buying, selling and manufacturing karts. We also sell chassis the same traditional way, offering a wide variety of options for those not planning to race a CIK-style class, or those experts that know exactly how they want to customize the components on their chassis.
We have found that the demographic of the newly popular LO206 kart racing platform are demanding the same quality chassis and components, but desire a complete package including all the necessities to allow them win races bundled into it. This has allowed us to give our dealers a better price because we are able to streamline manufacturing.
The Wide Track features a complete line of factory-installed options for the rookie or pro, short or tall driver.
To learn more about LO206 kart racing, visit the official Briggs Racing page.
Standard & Optional Features
- 1-1/8" Alloy frame tubing, powder coated black
- Choice of 1-1/8" or 1-1/4" front axle
- Adjustable Caster, Ride Height, and Coyote Camber pill adjustment
- 17mm Chrome Spindles
- Hollow Chrome Steering Shaft with adjustable locking steering block
- 3.5L KG fuel tank
- Greyhound Seat
- MCP Brake system with 7" rotor & steel braided lines
- Chassis clamp to adjust frame stiffness
- 1-1/4" x 40" x .250" rear axle with NTN freespin bearings
- Light weight sprocket, wheel, and brake hubs
- Tubular steel full width rear bumper
- Drilled hardware for safety tech
- KG 506 Nose and fairing with Evo stilo side pods-all hardware & mounting included
- Coyote body wrap decal kit
- 40mm rear axle- medium stiffness
- 40mm rear axle- super soft
- KG Steering wheel
- Sprocket Guard- $15.99
- Bullet Quick connect throttle linkage- $22.49
- Mega Mount (custom machined for road course chassis)- $135.00
- Briggs LO206 engine- Contact for pricing
- M&M Full Body Kit (Pro Series Road Course Nose, Champ Side Panels & Mounting Hardware, Clear Front Fairing with Bracket & Hardware, M&M Body mounting kit, Front Bumper, Toe Guard, Coyote Nerf Bars)
Wide Track Close-up