The Kryptonite is Coyote's Cadet racing chassis. This kart is ideal for young racers age 6 to 12 competing in the 206 Cadet or 206 Sportsman classes and 2-cycle divisions like Micro Swift. The Kryptonite is the natural step up from the Kid Coyote.
The Kryptonite has the same sniper adjustment system front-end design as the Zenith. The chassis is easy to adjust at the track and in the garage, and a baseline setup will prove competitive at any track with minor caster/camber, ride height and air pressure adjustments for peak performance depending on specific circuit layout and weather conditions.
The chassis has proven fast straight out of the trailer and we're confident it's a great option for your young racer to gain experience, race competitively and compete for wins and championships before advancing to the Junior division.
The Kryptonite is offered with the listed Standard features and customers are encouraged to add on with any of our Optional features.
Standard & Optional Features
- 1-1/8” alloy frame tubing, powder coated mirror black with Kryptonite decals
- Sniper adjustable caster, camber and ride height
- Hollow chrome steering shaft with adjustable locking steering block
- 17mm chrome spindles
- 30mm rear axle
- MCP Brake system with 7” rotor & steel braided lines
- Lightweight sprocket and brake hubs
- Drilled hardware for safety tech
- Swift Components magnesium 5" wheels
- Greyhound Seat (size based on driver build)
- Tubular steel full-width rear bumper
- KG nerf bars
- KG bodywork
- KG steering wheel
- Coyote Kryptonite decal kit
- 3.5L KG fuel tank
- Decal kit installation on bodywork
- KG plastic rear bumper
- Mega Mount engine mount (custom machined for road course chassis)
- Odenthal engine mount