The Coyote XP Chassis is built with the professional driver in mind. The XP boasts many great features that come as standard equipment such as custom adjustable castor and camber that lets the driver increase or decrease the castor angle 8° from center, or adjust the camber 2° up or down on either side. These are two independent adjustments. No need to align front end after adjusting.
Other key standard features are Coyote's Supernerf nerfbars, chrome-plated front bumper, CIK-style sprint or Gold Cup-style laydown seat, steering shaft locking blocks, rear axle (1 1/4" or 40mm), high-quality, in-house manufactured tie rod ends, one-piece Van-K wheels and more!
The XP Chassis features a complete line of factory installed options for the rookie, pro, short or tall driver. If you're ready to get serious about your racing, the Coyote XP is the chassis you want under you!
Your area distributor is ready to provide you additional details and a ticket to the winner's circle. Click here to find one today!
XP CHASSIS STANDARD FEATURES
- Coyote adjustable castor & camber
- Coyote custom camber yokes
- Coyote SuperNerf nerf bars
- Chrome-plated bolt-on front bumper & black powder-coated rear bumper
- 6" or 8" front porch (8" for taller drivers)
- Long bolt spindles
- 5/8" front spindles
- Adjustable steering column
- Coyote steering shaft locking block
- Aluminum five-sided tie-rods with right and left-hand threads
- 1 1/4" rear axle
- Low friction free spinning rear-end bearings
- Oven-baked black polyurethane finish
- Safety wired fasteners
- Van-K one-piece wheels
XP CHASSIS OPTIONAL FEATURES
- 40mm rear axle (A:softest; B:intermediate; C: hardest)
- Super-soft 40mm rear axle
- Aurora tie-rod ends
- 17mm front spindles
- Coyote adjustable rear axle cassettes
- Adjustable rear castor for 1 1/4" or 40mm
- Chrome-plated rear bumper
- Chrome-plated nerf bars
- Steering wheel (customer preference)
- Bodywork (CIK or Gold Cup style)
- Red or Blue frame color
- Steel braded brake line
- Plastic or aluminum fuel tank
|COYOTE XP CHASSIS SPECS
||100 lbs. (less engine)
||Front: 37 1/4" to 44"
Rear: 40" to 55"
||1 1/4" OR 40mm
||8º from center (+/-)
||2º up or down (either side)
Click here to download/view a PDF flyer of the Coyote XP chassis.