The Coyote XP Chassis is built with the professional driver in mind. It boasts many great features that come as standard equipment such as custom adjustable castor and camber that lets the driver increase or decrease the castor angle 8° from center, or adjust the camber 2° up or down on either side. These are two independent adjustments. No need to align front end after adjusting.
Other key features are Coyote's Supernerf nerfbars, chrome plated font and rear bumpers, steering shaft locking blocks, aluminum fuel tank, Coyote adjustable rear cassettes, chromemoly rear axle (1 1/4" or 40mm), aircraft grade tie rod ends, one-piece Douglas wheels and more!
The XP Chassis features a complete line of factory installed options for the rookie, pro, short or tall driver. If you're ready to get serious about your racing, the Coyote XP is the chassis you want under you!
Your area distributor is ready to provide you additional details and a ticket to the winner's circle. Click here to find one today!
- Coyote adjustable castor & camber
- Coyote custom camber yokes
- Sprint or Laydown Seat (all sizes available)
- Coyote SuperNerf nerfbars
- Chrome plated bolt-on front & rear bumpers
- Coyote adjustable rear axle cassettes
- Long bolt spindles
- Adjustable steering column
- Coyote steering shaft locking block
- Aircraft grade aluminum tie rods with right and left hand threads (3/8")
- Aluminum fuel tank
- Chromemoly tubular axle w/ snap ring (1 1/4" or 40mm)
- Low friction free spinning rear-end bearings
- Oven-baked polyurethane finish (red, black or blue)
- Safety wired fasteners
- Douglas one piece wheels
||100 lbs. (less engine)
||Front: 37 1/4" to 44"
Rear: 40" to 55"
||1 1/4" OR 40mm
||8º from center (+/-)
||2º up or down (either side)
Click here to download/view a PDF flyer of the Coyote XP chassis.