The Coyote XP sprint karting chassis is built with the professional driver in mind. The XP boasts many great features that come as standard equipment such as custom adjustable castor and camber that lets the driver increase or decrease the castor angle 8° from center, or adjust the camber 2° up or down on either side. These are two independent adjustments. No need to align front end after adjusting.
Other key standard features are CIK-style sprint or Gold Cup-style laydown seat, steering shaft locking blocks, rear axle (1 1/4" or 40mm), high-quality, in-house manufactured tie rod ends, one-piece Van-K wheels and more!
The XP Kart features a complete line of factory installed options for the rookie, pro, short or tall driver. If you're ready to get serious about your 4-cycle sprint karting, the Coyote XP is the chassis you want under you!
Standard & Optional Features
- Coyote adjustable castor & camber front yokes
- Black powder-coated front and rear bumpers
- 6" or 8" front porch (8" for taller drivers)
- 5/8" front spindles
- Adjustable steering column
- Coyote steering shaft locking block
- Aluminum five-sided tie-rods with right and left-hand threads
- 1 1/4" alloy rear axle
- Greyhound seat (specify size/style) with seat mounts
- NTN free spinning rear-end bearings
- Oven-baked black polyurethane powder coat finish
- Drilled Hardware for safety tech
- Safety wire fasteners
- 40mm rear axle (A:softest; B:intermediate)
- Super-soft 40mm rear axle
- Aurora tie-rod ends
- 17mm front spindles
- Coyote adjustable rear axle cassettes
- Steering wheel (customer preference)
- Bodywork CIK Style (KG FP7 or 505)
- Bodywork Gold Cup Style
- Steel braded brake line
- 3.5L or 8.5L KG fuel tank
|ZENITH||COMBAT||WIDE TRACK||XP||KRYPTONITE||KID KART|
|Dry Weight:||97 pounds||97 pounds||100 pounds||95 pounds|
|Tread Width:||Front: 37 3/8″- 44 3/8″
|Front: 37 3/8″- 44 3/8″
|Front: 37-1/4" to 44"
Rear: 40" to 55"
|Front: 37-1/2" to 42"
Rear: 38" to 50"
|Axle:||1-1/4″ or 40mm||1-1/4″ or 40mm||1-1/4″ or 40mm||1-1/4″ or 40mm|
|Castor:||12° from center||12° from center||13° from center (+/-)||11° from center (+/-)|
|Camber:||2° + or - (either side)||2° + or - (either side)||2° + or - (either side)||2° + or - (either side)|