Coyote Go-Kart Racing Chassis
Wide Track / 4-Cycle Package
The Coyote Wide Track kart chassis is a great option for the beginner, intermediate or pro kart driver. In recent years the Wide Track has become a mainstay at the front of the pack in CIK and WKA Gold Cup-style sprint go kart racing, racking up many feature wins and top finishes in club, regional and national competition.
While the Wide Track has been proven in the higher horsepower Briggs Animal classes, it’s gained momentum and impressive results in the Briggs LO206 division, as evidenced in June 2015 when team pilot Ben Wagenhals won the LO206 final at the Carolina Motorsports Park WKA Gold Cup Series Nationals.
Similar to the XP, the Coyote Wide Track boasts many great features that come as standard equipment such as custom adjustable castor and camber that lets the driver increase or decrease the castor angle 8° from center, or adjust the camber 2° up or down on either side. These are two independent adjustments. No need to align front end after adjusting.
Other key standard features are Coyote’s Supernerf nerfbars, chrome-plated front bumper, CIK-style sprint or Gold Cup-style laydown seat, steering shaft locking blocks, rear axle (1 1/4″ or 40mm), high-quality, in-house manufactured tie rod ends, one-piece Van-K wheels and more!
The Wide Track features a complete line of factory-installed options for the rookie, pro, short or tall driver.
Your area distributor is ready to provide you additional details and a ticket to the winner’s circle.
- Coyote adjustable castor & camber front yokes
- Coyote SuperNerf nerf bars
- Black powder-coated front and rear bumpers
- Oven-baked black polyurethane powder coat finish
- 6″ or 8″ front porch (8″ for taller drivers)
- 5/8″ front spindles
- Adjustable steering column
- Coyote steering shaft locking block
- Aluminum five-sided tie-rods with right and left-hand threads
- 1 1/4″ alloy rear axle
- NTN free spinning rear-end bearings
- Drilled Hardware for safety tech
- Safety wire fasteners
- Van-K one-piece wheels
- 40mm rear axle (A:softest; B:intermediate)
- Super-soft 40mm rear axle
- Aurora tie-rod ends
- 17mm front spindles
- Coyote adjustable rear axle cassettes
- Steering wheel (customer preference)
- Bodywork (CIK or Gold Cup style)
- Custom Colors Available
- Steel braded brake line
- Plastic or aluminum fuel tank
Coyote Wide Track Chassis Specs
|Dry Weight:|| 97 pounds (less engine)
|Tread Width:||Front: 37 3/8″- 44 3/8″ / Rear: 55″|
|Kingpin Centerline:||25 1/2″|
|Axle:||1 1/4″ or 40mm|
|Castor:||10° from center|
|Camber:||+ or – 2°|