The "Kryptonite" is Coyote's Cadet racing chassis for youngsters age 6-12. This kart is ideal for young racers and families just entering the sport of karting, and it's tailored for either the Briggs LO206, Comer K-80, Mini Swift, and Yamaha Sportsman 2-cycle engines.
The "Kryptonite" comes with all applicable features that our Wide Track and XP karts include, and it's very easy to adjust the chassis on the fly and in the garage. As always, the kart is offered with the below-listed Standard features and customers are encouraged to add on with any of our Optional features.
Standard & Optional Features
- 1-1/8” alloy frame tubing, powder coated black
- Adjustable caster, ride height, and Coyote camber pill adjustment
- 17mm chrome spindles
- Hollow chrome steering shaft with adjustable locking steering block
- 13” Flat top steering wheel
- 3.5L KG fuel tank
- Greyhound Seat
- MCP Brake system with 7” Rotor & Steel braided lines
- Chassis clamp to adjust frame stiffness
- 1-1/4 rear axle with NTN freespin bearings
- Light weight sprocket, wheel, and brake hubs
- Tubular steel full width rear bumper
- Drilled hardware for safety tech
- MK20 Nose, fairing, and side pods- all hardware & mounting included
- Coyote body wrap decal kit
- 40mm rear axle- medium stiffness
- 40mm rear axle- super soft
- KG Steering wheel
- Sprocket Guard- $15.99
- Bullet Quick connect throttle linkage- $22.49
- Mega Mount (custom machined for road course chassis)- $135.00
- Briggs LO206 engine- Contact for pricing
|ZENITH||COMBAT||WIDE TRACK||XP||KRYPTONITE||KID KART|
|Dry Weight:||97 pounds||97 pounds||100 pounds||95 pounds|
|Tread Width:||Front: 37 3/8″- 44 3/8″
|Front: 37 3/8″- 44 3/8″
|Front: 37-1/4" to 44"
Rear: 40" to 55"
|Front: 37-1/2" to 42"
Rear: 38" to 50"
|Axle:||1-1/4″ or 40mm||1-1/4″ or 40mm||1-1/4″ or 40mm||1-1/4″ or 40mm|
|Castor:||12° from center||12° from center||13° from center (+/-)||11° from center (+/-)|
|Camber:||2° + or - (either side)||2° + or - (either side)||2° + or - (either side)||2° + or - (either side)|