Released in 2018, the Coyote Combat combines years of research, development, engineering and the most detailed notes and recommendations from top Coyote kart racers on what they need in their chassis to win races.
The Combat features improved front-end and rear chassis geometry and the easiest, most user-friendly adjustments to make chassis setup changes at the shop and on-the-fly between practice and race sessions,
The Combat chassis’s baseline was set in 2016 during a face-to-face meeting at Coyote headquarters that included multiple championship-winning veteran Coyote drivers, Mark and Jim Lipari, and a group of engineers that had been studying go-kart racing chassis dynamics with the Coyote staff for over a year. The result of the conference was the initial design of the Combat.
On-track testing began shortly after. Testing at Rochester area sprint tracks led to entering the Combat into competition in early 2017. Initial success was met with tweaks and adjustments as speed and consistency steadily improved. By the end of the 2017 racing season, we were ready to launch the 2018 Combat.
The Combat chassis already has numerous feature wins in 2018 competition including over a dozen wins in the CKNA Champions Cup (formerly 206 Cup) in the series' first five races of the year.
Standard & Optional Features
- 1.125” Coyote Combat frame, powder coated black.
- 17mm chrome spindles.
- Adjustable Caster, Camber and front ride height.
- Free spin front hub bearings.
- ¾” Steering Shaft with adjustable locking steering block.
- 10 degree steering wheel hub.
- 13” flat top steering wheel.
- Greyhound seat ( specify seat size/style) with seat mounts.
- 3.5L or 8.5L KG fuel tank.
- MCP brake system with 7” rotor and steel braided lines.
- 1.250 x 40” x .250” rear axle with NTN freespin bearings (or 40mm upgraded add $145.00).
- Lightweight wheel, sprocket and brake hubs.
- Coyote Tubular steel full width rear bumper.
- Set of Van-K 5” Pro Maxx black anodized wheels.
- KG FP7 or 505 body kit with Evo Stilo pods and pod nerfs, includes mounts also.
- Coyote body wrap decal kit.
- Drilled Hardware for safety tech
- Mega Mount (custom machined for road course chassis) - $135.00
- Xtreme chain - $22.89
- Sprocket guard - $15.99
- BULLET quick connect throttle linkage - $22.49
- Briggs LO206 engine - Call us at 585-352-0806 for details.
|Dry Weight:||97 pounds (less engine)||97 pounds (less engine)||100 pounds (less engine)||95 pounds (less engine)|
|Tread Width:||Front: 37 3/8″- 44 3/8″
|Front: 37 3/8″- 44 3/8″
|Front: 37-1/4" to 44"
Rear: 40" to 55"
|Front: 37-1/2" to 42"
Rear: 38" to 50"
|Axle:||1-1/4″ or 40mm||1-1/4″ or 40mm||1-1/4″ or 40mm||1-1/4″ or 40mm|
|Castor:||12° from center||12° from center||13° from center (+/-)||11° from center (+/-)|
|Camber:||2° + or - (either side)||2° + or - (either side)||2° + or - (either side)||2° + or - (either side)|